TroubleShooting and Common issues
The plugin didn’t return any shipping rates.
- Update the plugin to the latest version.
- Make sure that the plugin is activated.
- Make sure that you assigned Australia Post to one of the shipping zones.
- WooCommerce triggers only one zone per address, so make sure that you have only one zone for Australia. WooCommerce will match a customer to a single zone using their shipping address and present the shipping methods within that zone to them
- Make sure to set the shop origin postcode.
- Make sure to add the weight and dimensions data to each of your products.
- On the checkout page, make sure that you fill all the required address fields, especially the postcode.
- Make sure that your product fits the Australia Post Size and weight guidelines.
You fixed a problem in the shipping rates but the plugin didn’t return any rates.
- Go to WooCommerce » System Status » Tools » Then click on the `Clear transients` button.
The plugin only works on the checkout page when I’m logged in as an administrator.
- Make sure to disable the Debugging mode in the plugin’s Settings page.